If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a simple, delicious and healthy way to eat your lunch or invite your friends over for a simple dinner. Some of the ingredients are simmered in the pan, but some of them are also chopped, to make the dish more complex. Enjoy! —Trine Midtun
- 2 large radishes
- 1 apple
- 10 grapes
- 1 dash feta
- 2 chicken fillets
- 1 quart garlic
- 1 tablespoon Fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegear
- 1 teaspoon Sweet mustard
- Scub and wash the radishes and cut one of them into straight boats. Do the same with the apple. Add a little butter into the frying pan, along with a crushed garlic and cook the radish and apple bites on each side, so that they get some color and become soft. Then add honey, parsley, white wine vinegar and mustard. Blend it all softly together. Place the vegetables on a serving plate, like a circle.
- Cut the chicken fillets and zimmer them in a pan for about ten minutes, until they are cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Rasp the other radish and cut all the grapes in two. Add this on top of the other vegetalbles and sprinkle the salad with feta and chicken.