If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The spicy arugula is combined with one of the rarest and most delicious Greek goat cheese, melichloro cheese, all the way from the beautiful island of Lemnos. —Yolenis
- ground black pepper
- 400 grams arugula
- 100 grams currents
- 200 grams melichloro cheese
- 50 milliliters extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 1 orange
- Whisk the orange juice, vinegar and olive oil in a bowl. When the dressing is ready, put it in the refrigerator.
- Wash the arugula well, drain and roughly slice it into pieces.
- Bring together the arugula, currents, dressing and half of the grated cheese in a salad bowl and mix well.
- Serve the salad garnishing it with the rest of the cheese.