Author Notes: Easy garlic dill pickle recipe and top with a personalized food label for gift giving. —Bottle Your Brand
pieces pickling cucumbers
sprigs fresh dill
cloves garlic, crushed & minced
tablespoons white vinegar
- Cut pickles into discs, spears, or sandwich slices and add to the jar with all ingredients except the water.
- Once everything is in the jar, fill to the very top with water and screw lid on very tightly.
- Shake the jar up to distribute flavors and leave on your counter top for 12 hours.
- Shake again and turn upside down for another 12 hours, making sure the lid is screwed on tightly to avoid leakage.
- Store in refrigerator and enjoy within a month for maximum freshness.