If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy garlic dill pickle recipe and top with a personalized food label for gift giving. —Bottle Your Brand
pieces pickling cucumbers
sprigs fresh dill
cloves garlic, crushed & minced
tablespoons white vinegar
- Cut pickles into discs, spears, or sandwich slices and add to the jar with all ingredients except the water.
- Once everything is in the jar, fill to the very top with water and screw lid on very tightly.
- Shake the jar up to distribute flavors and leave on your counter top for 12 hours.
- Shake again and turn upside down for another 12 hours, making sure the lid is screwed on tightly to avoid leakage.
- Store in refrigerator and enjoy within a month for maximum freshness.