If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy freezer jam recipe for your fresh summer berries. —Bottle Your Brand
Makes 8 cups
- 2 pounds fresh raspberries
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons instant pectin
- Give raspberries a quick wash and then crush one layer at a time in a large bowl or puree in a blender and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, stir the sugar and pectin together. Slowly add fruit and whisk together for 3 minutes until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour raspberry jam mixture in to freezable containers making sure to leave at least 1/2 inch head space to allow for the liquid to expand once in the freezer. Let jam stand 30 minutes before placing containers in the freezer.
- To finish off your jam for gift giving, order one of these personalized food labels using a pre-made template on our website or create your own.