If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Despite the name is not from France.
French salad is an essential part of the festive table in Croatia,
fact is that everyone is preparing in their own way —anka
- 2 large potatoes, dice
- 1 cup carrots, dice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup pickles, dice
- 3 hard-boiled eggs,dice
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vineger or lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Cook potatoes and carrot for 10min, separately cook peas, let cool Dice hard-boiled eggs and pickles
- Separately mix sour cream, mayonnaise, apple cider vineger or lemon juice, salt and pepper. Gently stir all ingredients. Prepared salad put in refrigerator to cool
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0