If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Refreshing salad , best and easy. —anka
- 1 seedless English cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place cucumbers in a bow whisk vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a separate bow. Pour over cucumbers, mix and enjoy.
- You can add chopped dill.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer