If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When heirloom tomatoes are in peak season they need to be celebrated simply. Sea salt, top-notch Greek olive oil, barrel-aged feta, a little red onion, and kalamata olives — and don’t forget crusty homemade bread for dipping. —Cava Grill
- 1 carton cherry or heirloom tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup fresh barrel-aged feta
- t tablespoons Greek olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- fresh cracked pepper and sea salt
- To assemble, simply combine tomatoes, red onion, and kalamatas.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper, and toss in with tomatoes.
- Top with freshly crumbled feta and enjoy!