If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My favorite sweet —pauljoseph
2 to 3
tablespoons Ghee (Clarified Butter)
teaspoon Cardamom powder
Food color one to two drop
- Roast Semolina until light brown.
- Boil the milk, add sugar, allow completely dissolve.
- Add roosted Semolina to the milk slowly, then add the ghee, cardamom powder and the food color Stir well for few minutes (until it resembles a thick porridge).
- Pour the Above porridge in a flat steel plate.
- Garnish with fried cashew and resins