If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by Rasa Malaysia —Oishii Moments
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (depending on how much spice you want)
- 1 pound large shrimp, shell-on, tail-on, deveined
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5-10 cloves garlic, chopped (depending on how much garlic you like)
- salt, to taste
- a dash of white wine
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- slice of lemon juice
- In a ziplock bag, add flour and cayenne pepper. Add the shrimp into the mix and shake until shrimp is coated with the mixture.
- In a preheated pan, add butter and chopped garlic. Saute the garlic for a minute then add the shrimp. Add salt, white wine and fish sauce. Stir shrimp until cooked.
- Add salt, white wine and fish sauce. Stir shrimp until cooked.
- Serve hot with a slice of lemon over steamed white rice.