If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious, gluten free doughnut. —Karen Kelly
- 1 1/4 cups Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs whites separated
- 1 cup milk (I used coconut)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2-5 tablespoons milk (I used coconut)
- Preheat your mini doughnut maker and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together the first six dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the center of the bowl and add the melted and cooled butter, vanilla, egg yolks and milk. Mix gently. In a separate small bowl, whisk the egg whites for a minute with a fork. Then add and stir gently until well mixed.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch