If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: my sister's recipe who is in Middle east long time —pauljoseph
- 2 cups • Cooked Basmati Rice
- 10 pieces • Cashew Nut
- 10 pieces • Almonds
- • Raisins 50 grms (sauced in warm water)
- • Dates 50 grms
- 2 • Onions
- • Butter 2 tbsp
- • Hot water 2 tbsp
- Fry and remove the nuts
- Fry and remove the Onions
- To the remaining fat add the raisins and dates stir fry gently for two to three minute. Add ½ cup water and cook till the dates are tender water dries up.
- Take an oven proof dish Spread Half the rice , sprinkle the nuts and onions ,date mixture spread the remaining rice dot with butter cover .Steam or bake for 20 minute ate at 150 C.