If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yummy roasted broccoli with prosciutto and parmesan cheese. —Karen Kelly
- 1 bunch of broccoli, florets cut off
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup prosciutto
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 1 handful parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put broccoli in a bowl and mix with olive oil, prosciutto, pine nuts and garlic. Pour out on a sheet pan lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes. Watch the pine nuts carefully. If they are left alone they will burn, so stir often.
- When broccoli is nicely browned, remove from oven and immediately top with zest and juice of one lemon. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.