If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 head radicchio, halved and cut into 1 inch wide strips
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- 1/2 sweet onion, slice
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- Melt the butter.
- Add apple when butter is just beginning to brown about 2 minutes.
- Cook for 1 minute on each side. Put on the side. You will have to cook in batches.
- Cut radicchio into 1 inch wide strips.
- Wash and drain arugula.
- Slice onion
- 8 ounces (half pack ) bacon , chopped
- 3/4 cup coconut vinegar
- 1/2 cup grape seed oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a skillet add the cut bacon and 1/2 cup water, cook over medium heat until crisp about 10 minutes.
- (You can use bacon fat, or drain the fat and add 3/4 cup olive oil.)
- Add coconut vinegar and freshly ground black pepper.
- Take off the stove and add oil ( I used grape seed oil ).
- Put everything in a blender.
- Make 1 3/4 cup
- Reheat how much you need and pour over the salad just before serving or serve on the side.
- You can do apple and dressing ahead and just reheat before searing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff