If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Roasting brings more flavour to vegetables.
Roasting brings more flavour to vegetables.—anka
Makes: 3 cups
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut squash lengthwise and seeded, poke skin with fork or tip of the knife.
- Brush cut side with olive oil.
- Place spaghetti squash with cut sides down on baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool to handle easily.
- Use a fork to gently scrape the flesh
red onion crosswise cut
cup olive oil
teaspoon sea salt
fresh cilantro or parsley
- Oil jalapeno (cut in half and seeded), cut onion, garlic, and tomatoes and place separately on a baking sheet, tomatoes will take longer, you will have to take jalapeno, garlic and onion out first.
- Bake for 30 minutes 350 F. Leaves tomatoes 1o minutes longer.
- Place tomatoes in a bowl.
- Peel tomatoes skin and discard.
- Peel the skins from the jalapeno and discard.
- Place 1/3 of tomatoes and garlic in the food processor and pure.
- Add coarsely chopped onion and jalapenos, pulse a few more times.
- Add rest of tomatoes, 1/3 cup olive oil salt and pepper.
- Pulse a few more times.
- Before serving mix in cilantro or parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Tomato Showstopper