If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 cake
- 4 cups cooked basmati rice
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 1 large zucchini, unpeeled and grated
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers dice or 1 cup fresh red pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 4 eggs
- 2 green onions, ( green and white part )
- 1/3 cup parsley
- salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Toss the shredded zucchini with 1/2 tsp salt and let sit for 20 minutes. Squeeze out as much moisture as you can.
- Put rice into food processor to look like couscous.
- In the large bowl mix all ingredients.
- Line the base of 9 inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- Turn rice mixture in cake pan.
- Bake fore 50-60 minutes on 350 F.
- Let cake cool in the pan fore 20 minutes.
- Run a knife round the edge of the pan.
- Serve with salad and grill vegetables
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Show-Stopping Holiday Main