If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 1 cake
cups cooked basmati rice
pound ricotta cheese
large zucchini, unpeeled and grated
cup roasted red peppers dice or 1 cup fresh red pepper
cup each; frozen green peas and frozen spinach
green onions, ( green and white part )
salt and black pepper
tablespoons brown rice flour
teaspoon baking powder
- Toss the shredded zucchini with 1/2 tsp salt and let sit for 20 minutes. Squeeze out as much moisture as you can.
- Put rice into the food processor to look like couscous.
- In the large bowl mix all ingredients.
- Line the base of 9-inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- Turn rice mixture into cake pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes on 350 F.
- Let cake cool in the pan for 20 minutes.
- Run a knife around the edge of the pan.
- Serve with salad and grill vegetables.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Show-Stopping Holiday Main