If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cool and creamy party pleaser comes together in minutes with just a few ingredients. Great with veggies for dipping or your favorite tortilla chips, pita chips or serve in a bread bowl with bread for dipping. —Bottle Your Brand
Serves 8 people
- 1 package frozen, chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salad elegance (Johnny's Dock)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Drain & squeeze out all the liquid from the spinach.
- Combine ingredients
- Serve with celery, carrots, cauliflower, & zucchini or your favorite tortilla or pita chips or serve in a bread bowl with bread for dipping.