If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love the combination of the earthy greens and beans with the heat of the spices and sausage. —Tanya
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 4 cups Coarsely chopped mustard or chollard greens
- 1 Medium zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 14 ounces Andouille or pepper sausage
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 Can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Brown rice, cooked
- 1 tablespoon Beef bouillon
- Cajun seasoning, to taste
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Prepare rice on stove top or rice cooker, adding bouillon to water.
- While rice cooks, heat oil on high heat in wok or large skillet. Add zucchini tossing in oil and cook until it develops some color. Add greens, salt and pepper to taste. Continue to sauté and add soy sauce, cooking until tender.
- Slice sausage and add to wok along with garlic, beans, and Cajun seasoning. Continue to cook until heated through. When rice is cooked, add to the wok and toss together.