If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great to introduce Kimchi to the unadventurous eater. —brisketandbagels.com
- 16 ounces can chickpeas
- 1 1/4 cups kimchi drained
- 1/4 cup tahini sauce
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (optional)
- Add all the ingredients a blender. If the kimchi is very spicy omit the Sriracha sauce. Blend the ingredients on high until smooth. Season with salt to taste. Pairs well with a crudite platter.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beans