If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For this side dish, you do not need a recipe. If you like more potatoes you add more, if you like more Swiss chard you add more Swiss chard.
You can not go wrong. —anka
grams of Swiss chard (bunch)
cloves of garlic, chopped
tablespoons olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and boil in salted water for 20 minutes. In another pot of salted water cook, Swiss chard cut into 2-inch strips for 10 minutes. Drain but save 1 cup of water that you cook potatoes in.
- In the same pot, you cooked Swiss chard heat oil and add garlic for 10-15 second.
- Add potatoes and Swiss chard. Mix.
- Add 1/2 cup potato water and black pepper.
- Mush 3-4 pieces of potatoes with a fork.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff