If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For this side dish you do not need recipe, if you like more potatoes you add more, if you like more Swiss chard you add more Swiss chard.
You can not go wrong. —anka
- 300 grams of Swiss chard ( bunch )
- 300 grams potatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and boil in salted water for 20 minutes. In another pot with salted water cook Swiss chard cut into 2inche strips fore 10 minutes. Drain but save 1 cup of water that you cook potatoes in.
- In a same pot you cooked Swiss chard heat oil and add garlic for 10-15 second.
- Add potatoes and Swiss chard. Mix.
- Add 1/2 cup potato water and black pepper
- Mush 3-4 pieces of potatoes with fork.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff