From a trip down memory lane.
From a trip down memory lane.—anka
fresh cabbage, chopped (3 pounds)
yellow onion, diced
salt and black pepper
homemade pasta cut into 1- inch squares or 1 package (350 g ) bow tie pasta
In This Recipe
- Heat the oil in a skillet, add onion and cook for 7-8 minutes, you are looking for some colour.
- Add cabbage, salt and black pepper.
- Add 1cup of water.
- Cook 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta.
- When cabbage is tender toss pasta in.
- Serve warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for When You Want It to Feel Like Fall