If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: From a trip down memory lane. —anka
fresh cabbage, chopped (3 pounds)
yellow onion, diced
salt and black pepper
homemade pasta cut into 1- inch squares or 1 package (350 g ) bow tie pasta
- Heat the oil in a skillet, add onion and cook for 7-8 minutes, you are looking for some colour.
- Add cabbage, salt and black pepper.
- Add 1cup of water.
- Cook 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta.
- When cabbage is tender toss pasta in.
- Serve warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for When You Want It to Feel Like Fall