If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A spicy and refreshing noodle dish. Made with Jjol myun, which is a supremely elastic type of noodle. It's so delightful just to chew on! A very adaptable Korean dish, because you can practically mix in whatever you want (like a noodle version of bibimbap) —Miss Hangrypants
- 4 tablespoons gochujang
- 3/4 tablespoon sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Noodles and mix-ins
- 1/2 packet jjol myun, Korean noodles
- 3 boiled eggs
- 1/2 cabbage
- 12 ounces bean sprouts
- 1 bunch green onions
- roasted sesame seeds
- Mix sauce ingredient from gochujang to sesame oil. Keep in refrigerator while preparing other ingredients
- Slice raw cabbage into thin strips. Set aside
- Bring to boil half a pot of salted water, add bean sprouts for 2-3 mins and rinse with could water for 2 mins
- Boil noodles according to package and rinse with cold water. Put in a bowl your desired combo amount of noodles, veggies and sauce. Mix together!
- Top with boiled egg, green onions and roasted sesame seeds
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles