If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 ripe plantains, peeled and cut into slices
- sea salt
- Heat oil in the frying pan just enough to coat the bottom.
- Add plantains , and fry for 2-3 minutes on one side, turn over and cook for 1-2 minute on the other side, on medium heat. You will have to work in beaches.
- Fried plantains put on paper towels.
- Continue frying until all the plantains are fried.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 lime or lemon, juiced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- salt and black pepper
- chopped cilantro
- Scoop avocado in the bowl, squeeze lime or lemon, add onion, tomato, jalapeno, cilantro,salt and pepper. Mash with a fork, living chunky.
- Pumpernickel bread
- Jicama salad
- Make sandwiches