If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 leek (white and green)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sun dry tomatoes puree
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 6 ounces smoked salmon pieces
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces fresh whole wheat pasta
- Clean, dice and wash leek.
- Sate with oil and butter for 5-6 minutes
- Add sun dry tomatoes pure, cream, dill, salt and pepper. Let cook for 5 more minutes.
- Mix smoked salmon in and take off the stove.
- Mix with cooked pasta and serve with more dill.
- Sauce can be made ahead and mix whit pasta just before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles