If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This wonderfully tasty soup features 3 Kikkoman product that my family enjoys. It is Chinese New Year comfort food at it's best! —Ronna F
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Oyster Sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces package rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken tenders, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Manjo Aji-Mirin Sweet Cooking Rice Wine
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 cup sliced cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Combine broth, oyster sauce, honey, ginger and cayenne pepper in large saucepan; bring to boil. Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Bring 4 quarts water to a boil. Add noodles. Boil for 4 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally. Drain and rinse. Divide noodles among 6 soup bowls.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over high heat. Add 2 tablespoons peanut oil, then the chicken, spreading evenly. Cook without stirring 20 seconds; then stir-fry chicken until no longer pink, about 2 minutes. Stir in rice wine and soy sauce. Transfer to plate.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to same pan over high heat. Add cabbage, carrot, and sugar. Stir-fry 30 seconds. Stir in chicken and any juices. Stir-fry 1 minute. Top noodles with chicken mixture. Ladle hot broth among bowls. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles