If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound hyacinth beans sliced
- 3 tablespoons cooonut oil
- 1 onion dice
- 1 can (14 fl oz or 398 ml ) diced tomatoes, drained
- 10-15 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon annato powder
- salt to taste
- Wash the beans and cut them into one inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions and curry leaves. Fry till the onions turn light brown.
- Add chilly ,annato, garlic, coriander and ground cumin.
- Add tomatoes and cook 4-5 minutes, add salt.
- Add hyacinth beans and stir, cook covered for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Turn heat off and leave it cover for 10 more minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff