If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a soup prepared by my grandmother and my mother.
Soup with a lot of vegetables, chicken and dumplings. You can make whit out chicken and have vegetarian soup.
Original was made with chicken stomach, hart, neck,feet and liver was mix in to dumplings, now I use chicken thighs .
- 5 chicken thighs,
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 onion,dice
- 2 celery stalk, dice
- 2 carrot, dice
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper, ground
- In a pot heat oil, add the onions and cook a few minutes, add carrot and celery
- Add the chicken cut in to pieces and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Add 6 cups water, tomato paste, 2 tbs parsley, salt and black pepper, let cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile make dumplings , add peas at same time with dumplings .
- Add the prepared dumplings in the boiling soup and cook for another 5- 10 minutes.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, cold and grated
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Mix all together ( do not over mix ) and drop by teaspoon into boiling soup.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Chicken
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pan Dinner