If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Love them or hate them, beets and brussel sprouts taste amazing together in this simple skillet, topped with honey, blue cheese, and pecans! —Purdy Grub
- 1 pound Brussel sprouts
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Garlic
- 1/2 cup Water
- 15 ounces Sliced beets
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 cup Blue cheese
- 1/4 cup Pecans
- Clean and half brussel sprouts.
- Heat oil and garlic in a large skillet, add brussel sprouts with their cut sides down.
- Allow them to brown before adding the water, then cover, cooking to desired doneness, about 10 minutes.
- When they are done to your liking, top with drained beets and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle honey over everything, mixing well until the beets are hot and the skillet is well combined.
- Garnish with blue cheese and pecans.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey