If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One more from the memory line.
Growing up my aunt supply us with fresh milk every day, my grandfather has kept bees, we had eggs and good appetite and mom willing to do stuff for us, from building basketball hoop and table for table tennis, to making Šnenokle
- 500 milliliters milk ( 2 cups ) plus obout 100 ml ( 1/3 cup )
- 5 eggs separated
- 125 milliliters honey ( 1/2 cup )
- In small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat and bring to a gentle boil.
- Place the egg whites into a bowl and whisk until stiff peaks form, gradually add 1/4 cup of honey.
- Using tablespoon drop the meringue mixture into the gentle boiling milk.
- Poach for 30 seconds on each side, carefully put onto a baking sheet and repeat with the rest of the meringue mix.
- In bowl, whisk egg yolks with 1/3 cup of honey by hand, slowly whisk in 500 ml hot milk, same you poached the meringue in ( you will have to add milk to make 500 ml ) .
- Put back into sauce pan and cook, stirring constantly, until thick enough to coat back of the spoon.
- Chill and serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey