Author Notes: I was looking to use up some spare vanilla tea bags (I’m English I love tea), the other day and I though ‘How best can I compliment my vegetable soup?’ and I came up with these redonkulously (it’s a word and I use it everyday) easy bread bites made with sesame seeds, and vanilla tea. Trust me you’ll be impressed!
:: Great For ::
- High dose of minerals
- Lowering cholesterol
- Wheat & Gluten intolerance
- Low FODMAP —BalancedGrub
cup Gluten Free Flour
Vanilla Tea Bag
tablespoons Unrefined Coconut Oil
teaspoon Baking Powder
- Take the Vanilla tea bag and empty the ground tea leaves into the pan. Cook the tea grounds on a low to medium heat for 4 minutes to bring the flavours out of the tea.
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until fluffy and white.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in separate bowl along with the ground tea and sesame seeds and then combine with the egg whites. Mix in the coconut oil and stir until all is mixed thoroughly. It should be a little thick in consistency.
- Place the bowl of bread mix in the fridge for 20 minuets to let the flavours infuse.
- After 20 min, place some parchment paper onto a baking tray and heat the oven to 220 Celsius. Spoon a small amount of the bread mixture onto the baking tray and repeat until all the mixture is gone. (They don't have to be perfect circles)
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. One cooked eat them hot with some butter or serve with your favourite soup!