If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
large parsley roots
purple sweet potatoes
tablespoons coconut oil
tablespoon aji pepper paste
Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel parsley roots and purple sweet potatoes cut them into the same sized.
- Put them in a pot with boiling water separately for 3 minutes, drain.
- Toss separately with sea salt and aji pepper, add coconut oil (mix melted coconut oil and aji pepper paste in a small bowl).
- Roast for 20 minutes, stir and place back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- You can serve with cashew cream, ( put into the blender 1 cup cashews (soaked and rinsed), 1/3 cup water, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt and blend until smooth )
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer