If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Papads is a thin crispy wafer . It is one of the Indian traditional food . You can roast Papads for 30-40 seconds on the top of the stove.Double Mari Papad, has a strong taste of pepper.
Tomatillos chutney served like dip. —anka
Makes about 2 cups
- 1/2 pound fresh tomatillos, husks removed, rinsed and diced
- 1 small red onion,diced
- 2 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black Indian sea salt ( kala namak )
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chilpotle peppers, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon kalonji seed ( nigella seed )
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring occasional. If you need add 1-2 tbs water.
- Reduce heat and cook for 20 to 30 minutes covered, until mixture has thickened.
- Let completely cool.
- Transfer to the jar and refrigerate.
- I serve with Double Mari Papad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff