If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who knew cauliflower flourishes in an array of purple, orange, and light green hues? We had to use the stunning shades in a dish. Strong, salty flavors complement cauliflower, so we opted to incorporate anchovies (trust us on this one!) and toasted bread crumbs for a hearty and vibrant side. —Twin Tastes
- 1 head of cauliflower (preferably multi-colored), cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 anchovy filets, minced
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring about 1 inch of water to a boil over high heat in a large pot. Throw in the cauliflower florets and steam for 2-3 minutes until slightly tender. Drain the cauliflower from the water and set aside.
- Over medium heat, sauté the garlic and anchovy in the EVOO for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and sauté for approximately 6-8 minutes, until slightly browned.
- Add the bread crumbs and toss for 30 seconds, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer