If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a raw food recipe that everybody will love.
It is great served next to a salad and some raw or non raw falafel, it's the perfect spred on a slice of rustic bread or as a dip with carrot sticks, peppers wedges, fennel, celery..... —Cherryredgirl
cup Raw cashew
1 or 2
Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Soak the cashew overnight.
- Drain the cashew and rinse them under cold running water. Squeeze the lemons. Put the cashew with all the ingredients into a food processor. While the machine is running add water little by little until you will reach the right creamy consistency.
- Let the machine run at higher speed, stop it every now and then to scrape down the side with a rubber spatula. When the hummus will be creamy and fluffy pour it in a nice bowl and decorate it with parsley leaves,chives, a sprinkle of black pepper, olive oil .....
- Note: I usually put the juice of 2 lemons because I like my hummus quite lemony if you like it less strong just use one.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer