If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 6 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon aji pepper paste
- Use a large square of cheesecloth.
- Place over strainer or colander
- In another bowl mix yogurt, salt and pepper paste.
- Put mixture into strainer with cheesecloth and tide. Put everything over a large bowl in refrigerator for 1-2 days. The longer that the cheese is left, the firmer it becomes.
- 10-15 roasted hazelnut chopped into small pieces
- few sprigs of dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon sumac
- extra virgin olive oil
- Fill a serving dish with labneh.
- Sprinkle hazelnut, dill, pomegranate seeds and sumac over the labneh.
- Drizzle some good olive oil over everything.
- Serve with pita chips, vegetables and fruit .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe