If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 2 1/2 cups
cups plain Greek yogurt
teaspoon sea salt
tablespoon aji pepper paste
- Use a large square of cheesecloth.
- Place over strainer or colander
- In another bowl mix yogurt, salt and pepper paste.
- Put mixture into a strainer with cheesecloth and tide. Put everything over a large bowl in refrigerator for 1-2 days. The longer that the cheese is left, the firmer it becomes.
roasted hazelnut chopped into small pieces
few sprigs of dill, chopped
tablespoons pomegranate seeds
extra virgin olive oil
- Fill a serving dish with labneh.
- Sprinkle hazelnut, dill, pomegranate seeds and sumac over the labneh.
- Drizzle some good olive oil over everything.
- Serve with pita chips, vegetables and fruit.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe