If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple summer grilling recipe that never ceases to get compliments and often doesn't even get to the table. (Can't say this hasn't been done before, but it is the way I do it to asparagus and other veggies as pictured.) —Pivobud
Serves 6 - 8
bunches Green Asparagus
3 - 4
cloves of garlic
handful Kosher salt
splash Extra virgin olive oil
squeezed lemon juice
- Trim and blanch the aspargus for about 30 seconds.
- Mix asparagus, olive oil and salt in a shallow pan.
- Grill on a high heat turning when charred.
- Serve immediately and squeeze lemon over if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer