Author Notes: Simple summer grilling recipe that never ceases to get compliments and often doesn't even get to the table. (Can't say this hasn't been done before, but it is the way I do it to asparagus and other veggies as pictured.) —Pivobud
Serves: 6 - 8
bunches Green Asparagus
3 - 4
cloves of garlic
handful Kosher salt
splash Extra virgin olive oil
squeezed lemon juice
- Trim and blanch the aspargus for about 30 seconds.
- Mix asparagus, olive oil and salt in a shallow pan.
- Grill on a high heat turning when charred.
- Serve immediately and squeeze lemon over if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer