If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe for the morning after the night before, when you know eating something green will be the most you can achieve that day. —Canalcook
small leeks, chopped into 2cm rounds
tablespoon olive oil
large slices of bread
A few sprigs of thyme
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat.
- Add the leeks, cover with a lid and sweat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft and sweet.
- Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Rub the bread with some olive oil, and toast under a grill until golden on both sides.
- Add the leek and dot with little cubes of taleggio.
- Grill until the cheese is melty, 1-2 minutes.
- Top with thyme leaves and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer