If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's simple, fast and delicious. —Zhoro Apostolov
- 250 grams Penne
- 100 grams Mushrooms
- 50 grams Cheddar cheese
- 50 grams Butter
- 1 pinch Salt
- Cook your penne, following the instructions on the package. Usually it's around 9-11 minutes.
- Meanwhile have your mushrooms ready, by tossing them in a hot pan with some butter.
- Season with salt
- When the pasta is ready, drain it nicely and put it straight into the pan, without rinsing it.
- Quickly add the grated cheese and mix good, for about 2-3 minutes, until it's all melted.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer