Author Notes: It's simple, fast and delicious. —Zhoro Apostolov
grams Cheddar cheese
- Cook your penne, following the instructions on the package. Usually it's around 9-11 minutes.
- Meanwhile have your mushrooms ready, by tossing them in a hot pan with some butter.
- Season with salt
- When the pasta is ready, drain it nicely and put it straight into the pan, without rinsing it.
- Quickly add the grated cheese and mix good, for about 2-3 minutes, until it's all melted.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer