If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple spread is so good, and even goes well with eggs and toast for breakfast! It is light and fresh-tasting, and the subtle smokiness will win you many compliments! —BeijingRose
- 2 5-oz cans of tuna in water
- 1 8 oz package of low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1-2 TBSP Liquid Smoke
- pinch of salt & white pepper to taste
- Soften your cream cheese until nearly room temperature and place in a wide bowl. Drain the tuna and pour on top, then add the other ingredients and mash with a fork, making sure to mix well. Add salt and white pepper to taste. This spread is very good with buttered toast points for breakfast or brunch, or on sandwiches for lunch or dinner! Take a bowl to parties and it's gone in no time!
- ***NOTE: For large parties make this a DIP by ADDING: 2 extra cans of tuna, 1 extra cream cheese, 1 pint sour cream, 1 TBSP minced garlic, 3 more green onions and another TBSP Liquid Smoke with salt n white pepper to taste!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer