If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pan-frying cauliflower brings out the natural sugars and caramelizes them, giving this side dish a sweet, nutty flavor. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com... —Healthline
tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
tablespoon unsalted butter
large cauliflower, cut into florets
teaspoon red pepper flakes
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Warm olive oil and melt the butter in a large fry pan over medium heat.
- Add the cauliflower florets in an even layer and cook without stirring until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn and continue cooking until browned, 3 to 4 minutes more. Repeat until all sides are evenly browned, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Drain and season to taste with salt and red and black pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer