If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups homemade organic tomato puree
- 4-5 cups water or stock
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup ( optional )
- 2 tablespoons white truffle oil
- In a pot heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the flour and stir.
- Add the stock or water, tomatoes,salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning, add maple syrup.
- Before serving add truffle oil.
- Serve warm.