If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet, oat-y, crunchy cookie. If you can't find golden syrup, you can probably substitute molasses for a slightly different flavor. —Chrissy
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons water, boiling
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, add the sugars, flour, coconut and oats. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the butter and syrup. In a separate little bowl, dissolve the baking soda in the water, and add to the butter mixture until all melded together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Drop cookie dough onto parchment lined cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown.