If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Is asparagus not everyone’s favorite to-go vegetable? Easy to make, available in abundance all year long, and it compliments just about any meal. These green stalks of goodness are currently in-season! That means that everyone’s favorite vegetable is at its best tasting during spring- so take advantage. —Seasonally Jane
Serves makes five stacks
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Hibiscus Sea Salt
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Black pepper
- 20 asparagus spears, raw ends trimmed
- 5 slices of pancetta, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sweet hibiscus sea salt together and stir until salt is evenly distributed. Set aside.
- Lightly drizzle asparagus spears in olive oil and season with black pepper. Divide the asparagus into stacks of four. Gather the spears and carefully add a generous spoonful of cream cheese onto the middle of the asparagus stack. Wrap the bundle with a slice of pancetta to secure the spears together, covering the cream cheese mixture. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place bundles on baking sheet. Bake 15-17 minutes until pancetta is crisp.