If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Passion fruit elevates this mojito to a new level. —Vy Tran
- 1 ounce of lime juice
- 2 ounces of passion fruit (pulp and seeds)
- 3 ounces of club soda
- 1 ounce of white rum or light rum
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- a handful of crushed ice
- Extra lime wedges and mint sprigs for garnish
- Muddle mint leaves with sugar and lime juice in a tall glass.
- Stir in passion fruit, club soda, and rum.
- Add crushed ice, and garnish with a lime wedge and mint sprig. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
More Great Recipes: