If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This quick and simple recipe transforms plain apple juice into a winter-warming nightcap for all the family to enjoy. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/mulled-apple-juice —Healthline
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cloves
- 2 orange slices
- 2 lemon slices
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- honey, to taste
- Simmer all the ingredients except the honey in a medium saucepan for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the liquid through cheesecloth, removing all the fruit and spices. Add honey to the juice and stir until dissolved.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks