If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I’m celebrating Spring!
Sun, flowers, herbs, nature… isn’t this all so great?
I’m celebrating in the kitchen, of course! With seasonal fruits & veggies! And I’m getting ready for Floralia!
First step: strawberries!
I found these wonderful red berries already in season because they come from the sunny South of Italy and couldn’t wait to put them to work!
You can use this fabulous salsa as a dip (friselle or tortillas!) or as a base for your Picnic Salads in a Jar. I tried mine with oil tuna and it was to die for! —Claudia | Gourmet Project
- 300 grams strawberries
- 30 grams arugula
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1.5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small scallion
- 1 pinch dried chili
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- salt to taste
- Peel and thinly chop the scallion. Chop the arugula too and place both in a bowl. Dice the strawberries and the avocado and add them to the bowl.
- Whip together cilantro leaves, the olive oil and a pinch of salt and season the ingredients in the bowl. Add the maple syrup, chili and salt to taste.
- Mix well and let rest for at least an hour in the fridge.
- Your strawberry guacamole is ready, fresh and delicious!