If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tasty. Easy. Inexpensive. Can eat hot or cold. —Kristy Morrill
- 2 cups baby spinach, rinsed off
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large pita bread
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Saute garlic in olive oil until aromatic, add lemon juice and spinach. Stir and cook until just wilted. Drain and set aside to cool slightly
- Heat oven to broil. Place pita onto a baking sheet. Top with feta cheese then spinach dappled over top of that. Add the Parmesan & pine nuts on top.
- Broil until top is bubbly. Eat now or cool and bring for lunch next day.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff