If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a beautifully light yet filling spring lunch. The miso-tahini spread is a riff off of a recipe from Sandor Katz in his book Wild Fermentation. I like to spice mine up with ginger and a touch of sesame oil. —Kala
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- juice and zest from 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, grated on microplane
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated on microplane
- 1 dash of sesame oil
- Mix together to combine into a spread.
Wrap & filling
- 4 collard greens
- 1/2 cup buckwheat, cooked
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted broccoli
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Double up the collard greens so that there are two wraps. Paint each with a thick swatch of miso-tahini spread.
- Fill with the remaining ingredients and lastly sprinkle with parsley. Fold collards and pinch at the bottom. If necessary, secure with toothpicks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff