If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Risotto isn't difficult to make, but you do need a bit of patience. Two expert tips: don't rush it--enjoy your cooking time; and be sure to stir constantly as you're adding the broth. Follow these instructions and you'll get that creamy texture that's classic to Italian risotto. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/lemon-rosemary-risotto-broccoli —Healthline
- 5 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 10 ounces (about 1 1/2 cups) uncooked Arborio rice
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Bring broth to a simmer in a large saucepan and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large heavy-bottom casserole dish over medium-high heat. Add onion, stirring frequently until tender, about 5 minutes. Add rice, lemon zest, and rosemary and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add wine and cook until the liquid is nearly absorbed.
- Continue stirring. Add 1/2 cup hot broth and cook until broth is absorbed. Repeat with remaining broth, adding broccoli after the third addition of broth. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and juice. Serve immediately.