If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 4 burgers
- 3 cups frozen peeled fava beans
- 1/2 cup cooked and chopped kale
- 2 green onion sliced (green and white parts)
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fleshly ground black pepper
- Strip kale leaves from stalks and cook them for five minutes. Drain and squeeze water out, thinly slice leaves into 1/4-inch pieces, put on the side.
- Bring the water to boil add beans and leave to cook for five minutes . Drain, then transfer the beans to a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic, then mash roughly.
- Add the kale, green onion, dill, mint,flax seed meal and stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Shape the mixture into four patties and let them sit for 30 minutes.
- Pan-fry the patties in a little oil for three minutes on each side.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff